Bgo Novita' : MUDDY WATERS - FATS DOMINO – THE HOLLIES – LITA FORD

Da casa BGO siamo lieti di presentare alcuni classici del blues, del rock & roll sino ad arrivare al beat ed al più moderno rock. Titoli spesso introvabili rivedono la luce in cd in questa appetibile ed economica formula.


The Hollies – Bus Stop + Stop! Stop! Stop!


Two US Imperial label albums from 1966. ‘Bus Stop’ and ‘Stop! Stop! Stop!’ were both US Top Ten singles that same year. The albums themselves made the Billboard Top 100 chart
Today, the Hollies with original members Tony Hicks and Bobby Elliot still continue to record and tour.

Digitally remastered and slipcased

Tracklist :

Bus Stop: Bus Stop - Candy Man - Baby That’s All - I Am A Rock - Sweet Little Sixteen - We’re Through - Don’t Run And Hide - Oriental Sadness - Mickey’s Monkey - Little Lover - You Know He Did - Whatcha Gonna Do ’Bout It

Stop! Stop! Stop!: What’s Wrong With The Way I Live - Pay You Back With Interest - Tell Me To My Face - Clown - Suspicious Look In Your Eyes - It’s You - High Classed - Peculiar Situation - What Went Wrong - Crusader - Don’t Even Think About Changing - Stop! Stop! Stop!


Fats Domino – Rare Dominos Vol. 1 & 2

/
A selection of tracks dating from 1949 – 1957 .A mixture of B-sides, EP tracks and (at the time) unreleased items
Digitally remastered and slipcased

Tracklist :

Rare Dominos Vol. 1: Don’t Lie To Me - Sometimes I Wonder - Nobody Loves Me - Rocking Chair - Dreaming - Careless Love - I’ve Got Eyes For You - Right From Wrong - No No Baby - My Baby’s Gone - Boogie Woogie Baby - How Long - Rose Mary - Fats Domino Blues - What’s The Matter Baby - Stay Away - Don’t Leave Me This Way - Hey La Bas Boogie

Rare Dominos Vol. 2: Yes My Darling - Help Me - Don’t You Know I Love You - Don’t Know What’s Wrong, Set Me Free - Oh Baby - Don’t Leave Me This Way - Hey Fat Man - How Long - Korea Blues - Mardi Gras In New Orleans - I Guess I’ll Be On My Way - The Fat Man’s Hop - I’ll Be Gone - You Know I Miss You - Little Bee - Don’t You Know - I Lived My Life - Trust In Me


Lita Ford – Stiletto


Ex-Runaways member Ford's 1990 album which made the US Top 100 albums chart
Digitally remastered and slipcased

Tacklist :

Your Wake Up Call - Hungry - Dedication - Stiletto - Lisa - The Ripper - Big Gun - Only Women Bleed - Bad Boy - Aces & Eights - Cherry Red - Outro

Muddy Waters – They Call Me Muddy Waters + Live At Mister Kelly (2lps Chess 1971 in 1 cd)